Your cart is empty.
on orders over $ 81 Valid in the U.S. only
  • Are You Thick Enough?

What is the Swole-Gripper?

What is the Swole-Gripper? Why do I need it?

The Swole-Gripper is a latex tube that slides over your penis. It distributes the cream evenly over the entire surface of your penis so that it can absorb evenly. It also helps to train you if you suffer from pre-mature ejaculation. For more details on the Swole-Gripper see the instructions that come with the cream.
Copyright © 2018 Swole Matters